Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Latest Addiction

So lately I've been obsessed with everything Turkey. And I mean everything. Language, culture, dramas, celebrities, music, and did I forget to mention dramas?

This always happens to me at the worst time. Right when I have three huge, important exams coming up, I remember that I haven't watched this episodes or that I need to catch up with another show and check up on the not so personal life of Kerem Bursin. I mean, seriously? Why? I can't get enough. I've started learning the damn language and speaking it to my parents (who speak Azeri which is thankfully similar so they don't think I've completely become insane).

I can't get enough. I've even started translating dramas into English, which is so hard if it's not your naive language. They have Russian subtitles which I later translate to english with great difficulty because my Russian is equivalent to a 5 year old. It's a long tedious, boring, difficult talk and I really wonder why the hell I do that when my accounting material is easier than that.

Please tell me I'm not the only one in this boat.

H.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates