Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 15, 2011

YTIAA- Teaser Chapter 12

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait, I was experiencing some heavy writer's block. Please be patient. Chapter 12 is sent for editing. Enjoy :)


There were bags under his eyes. His hair was all over the place, as if he went through it more than a hundred times. He looked older -older than what I thought he was- unshaven and tired.

I didn’t feel sorry for him.

My mother had often told me that I was too naïve and good-hearted. She said there wasn’t an ounce of evilness in my soul. She called me pure. She thought I was her angel.

Right now I was so far from pure that I’d never even be able to come close to it. I hoped that he felt worse; I wished the worst for him. My heart turned so black but I didn’t take anything back. He made me feel that way. And it was never going to be fixed; I wanted to let him know that.

I was eating breakfast on the third day when his door opened. I guessed he thought that I was asleep because he looked surprised to see me on the kitchen table eating my French toast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates