Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Accepting Me

A/N: This is dedicated to all the people who are suffering in silence. I may not know how you feel but writing this may ease your pain. I hope you know that there are people out there who will accept you no matter who you are, what you are and what you stand for. This piece is dedicated to someone special. Someone who deserves the same love and warmth that I do. Remember: We're all different but we're all the same, too.

Accepting Me

I wonder why it is so hard for you to accept me. I wonder why you deny everything that I do, why you turn your eyes to the opposite direction.

Do I disgust you? Do I make you so repulsive that you won't even see me as a person anymore?

Will you tell me why?

I never meant for this misunderstanding to occur. All I wanted was for you to love me as I am. All I wanted was to be accepted by you because I love you.

Do you know what you're doing to me?

I am hurting. I am hurting, inside, outside, everywhere. I don't want to shed these tears anymore. I don't want to cry helplessly as you take your anger out on me, over and over again.

Make me understand.

Tell me what to do and I'll fix it. Give me a sign, a word, anything just so we could smile. Just so I could turn back time when you still loved me.

Is it because I'm not like her?

I don't want to be. We're different, you know? We may come from the same blood, but we're each unique in another way. Why don't you see it? Why won't you let me in?

I don't want to close myself from you anymore. I want you back. I need you back. I crave for your love and warmth, and hope that you do too.

Why is it so hard to accept me? What had I done that was so wrong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates