Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 18, 2014

Mondays


Work Problems Mondays are my biggest death wish. I hate them with passion and I literally sit and count down the minutes till my lunch break and until I am finally free from this hell. It’s not like I am hating on my job, I just hate this one co-worker who I have the displeasure of working with every Monday.

There’s only one word to describe her: she’s a bitch. A high class bitch who is so fucking insecure about herself she has to make others make feel bad to make up for her unhappiness. She’s my assistant branch manager who is in charge of all the representatives. Usually she’s in charge of watching your performance, creating monthly schedules, taking care of admin issues and resolving customer conflicts.

Her job is as depressing as her, I am sure. Maybe that’s why she is so bitter and takes out her anger on us. She has two favorite people for whom she will basically do anything. It’s so freaking annoying. Anytime they need a day off or if they have some kind of a problem she always makes sure to resolve it for them. But when it comes to the others, especially me, she’s downright rude.

I don’t know what I did to her but she doesn’t even say hi to me. I mean fucking seriously? You’re 25 and you don’t have the basic manners learned yet? On Mondays I am in charge of the lobby and making sure everyone’s problems get resolved. We are also required to take down survey’s regarding client satisfaction.

Those surveys are probably the most useless thing made on earth. No one actually bother with them unless a manger is around. When I work however, she constantly asks every single time a client leaves why I haven’t completed the surveys and every time I move from my spot she shoots me dirty looks. It’s so rude and disgusting; I am fighting the urge to walk up to her and slap her across the face. She needs a wake up call; the world does not revolve around her spray tanned face.

She gives me shit all the fucking time. For no reason at all. She’s jealous because the manager is nice to me, she’s jealous because I am performing well and she’s fucking jealous because I freaking exist. She doesn’t even let me take a personal day for religious holidays. I am so upset and hurt by her and I know I shouldn’t let this effect me, especially since I am not at fault. She’s on constant PMS and it makes me wonder if her boyfriend isn’t doing it for her anymore.

I’ve tried being civil to her, tried to greet her regardless of her attitude and even tried to make a conversation. But I refuse to let her step over me like this. If she’s rude, I’ll be rude just as well. I am actually enjoying my job these days but she’s ruining it for me and I refuse to let her get to me.

Please tell me I am not the only one in this ship.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates