Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

YTIAA- Teaser: Chapter 11

Pretty detailed teaser...don't you think? ;) Excuse my grammar, chapter is still not edited.

Chapter 11: Teaser
His glare was unnerving as he continued to look at me, never taking his eyes off mine. His expression was unfathomable, giving nothing away. He said nothing, moved nowhere, and stood at the exact same spot for nearly a few minutes before sighing in frustration and leaving the room.

At least he didn’t slam the door.

I snorted lightly to myself. What a joke, what a sad, pathetic joke.

I stared at the door dumbly in confusion. What the hell just happened?

Xxx
“Why did you do it?”

I snapped my head to the direction from where the voice came from, surprised there was even another presence in the room.

I stared at him in shock. How long had he been here? His eyes looked tired and for the first time I noticed a scar on his dark skinned cheek. It almost seemed to be a part of his face.

“Why did you do it?” he repeated, bringing me back to reality.

2 comments:

  1. I love this story and I was just wondering when you will be updating it again? Great teaser though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charlotte I'm sorry it's taking long. I finished it a long time ago, I am just having it Beta-ed, a couple of days max. I am glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates