Pages

Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 22, 2011

Windfall

A/N: Not very proud of this piece. Couldn't think of anything for this word :/

Drabble Challenge 7: Windfall

when I was in high school, my grandfather was obsessed with the lottery. At some point in my life I gave up on it and always told him that it was a waste of his money. When my dad joined the frenzy, I knew that they had to stop.

This addiction they had was so unhealthy that it was practically depressing. I long gave up on the fact that we'd win something, anything. They however were in their on world, spending money away on pointless tickets that brought nothing in return.

One day sometime in March, I received news that turned my world upside down. After all the unluckiness in the world, they had finally won a large sum of money.

I was really surprised and never thought of lottery as a waste ever again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates