Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stuck

Believe it or not, but one word can give you inspiration. I went on the internet last night and found drabble challenges...and guess what I did? wrote an 150 word rant of something what reminded of the word 'stuck'. 
Stuck 
Someone had once told me that family was everything. Until a couple of years ago, I would of rolled my eyes and agreed halfheartedly.
However, the phrase these days continued to echo in my head like a broken record, carving its way into my memory, creating a permanent scar.
It would have been simple if I had forgotten it, simply choosing to avoid as much as possible from my mind. But as they all say, it was easier said than done.
I have tried it many times, distracted myself with useless chores, but it never helped. Somehow, the scene had found its way back into my inviting mind.
I could never forget.
The pitiful realization finally sank in my head a couple of months ago when my mother visited me. After countless of suggestions, such as seeing the shrink, attending group therapy, or going out, she had given up.
Not that I blamed her. Not at all. I, too, have given up on me.
Needless to say, I was a hopeless case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates