Pages

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sometimes I...

A/N: Something to keep my fingers going. I am having the biggest, most horrible writer's block in the world :/
Sometimes I...
Sometimes I feel so lazy, I don't even want to climb out of my own bed.
Sometimes I feel so weak that I want to cry, for no reason at all.
Sometimes I am so stubborn that I get into pointless fights.
Sometimes I feel like I am the stupidest person alive
Sometimes I am so angry that I really want to punch someone.
Sometimes I get so excited that I feel like singing and dancing.
Sometimes I get so inspired that I cannot seem to get my fingers of my keyboard.
Sometimes I feel so happy that I watch the same Korean drama over and over again.
Sometimes I act so silly that my mother gets so damn angry.
Sometimes I get so mad that I scream at my sister.
Sometimes I think about my crush that I stalk his Facebook pictures for hours.
Sometimes I feel so damn lazy that I do anything but school work.
Sometimes I am just not me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

You Took It All Away on Wattpad

The Lies That Bind on Wattpad

Misunderstandings on Wattpad

 
Blogger Templates